Dust-free working delustering system for full and deoration delustering.
The most important difference to other sandblasting systems is that the glass is fixed to a retaining wall and does not move. The blast cabinet with the jet is being timed step by step, according to the input for the control system. To avoid damages on the backside of the glass, the retaining wall is covered with a rubber coating. A suction device as well as a base gib made of plastic provide the safe standing position of the glass. The jet is being moved automatically up and down the pane by a drive that is controlled by a frequency converter.
The working operations such as the suction device, the blast cabinet, the blasting movement and the filter are carried out by an automatical control system. A checked filter with special cyclone seperators and the dust exhaust separates dust and sand. By using this method the cleaned sand can be returned to the machine.
NEW – FREE PROGRAMMABLE “AREA-BLASTING-SOFTWARE”
- UP TO 10 GLASSES / AREAS IN 1 DATASET ADJUSTABLE
- EXTENDED MEMORY FOR 20 DATASETS – INCLUDING ALL PARAMETERS (EXCEPT PRESSURE)
– FOR CIRCULAR GLASSES IN MASS PRODUCTION
- checked filter with dust exhaus
- automatically blasting and supporting-movement
- machine easily accessible through the pane which can be opened
- blasting jet made of bor-corbid therefore extreme long duration of life
- cyclone separator for the separation of dust and sand